Friday 18 January 2013

Summary of the improvements needed to be made to my film poster.

After giving two of my film poster options around my media class and to friends and family they have given me some friendly criticism and advice on how I can improve them to make them look better. The majority of the people that I asked preferred option one to two as they thought that two was confusing and gave away too much of the story, here are a few bullet points on some improvements that they suggested for option 1:-
• Add a tagline.
• Possibly add some actors/actresses names at the top of the poster.
• Change the order of the tagline at film title, so that it is the first thing that the audience sees.
• Add a reflection in the girl’s eye; this will create a sense of mystery as to who that person in the reflection is? And why she is so afraid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment