Thursday 14 March 2013

How I edited the figure into the eye...


·         I increased the contrast and brightness in Photoshop to the grey girl image. Then hit "desaturate" in Photoshop so it went completely black and white.

·         Then used the "liquify" tool to push the eye open a bit and make the eyebrow look more worried.

·         I then drew a circle over for the pupil of the eye on a new layer.

·         Then placed the image of the shadow knife over it, from an image I found off the Internet, and resized the image of the knife so it fitted within in the eye.

·         Added some shadow around the edges of the pupils.

·         Then got a splatter Photoshop brush and used it for the red blood.

·          Next I placed it over the main image on a "multiply" layer, adding the blood to the shadow knife in the eye and pasted it onto a black background.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment